> University Research Staffback
Dr LEUNG Chi Kam, Joseph
- IgA Nephropathy
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Peritoneal Cell Biology
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Podocyte Pathology
- Leung JC, Lam MF, Tang SC, Chan LY, Tam KY, Yip TP, Lai KN. Roles of Neutrophil Gelatinase-Associated Lipocalin in Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis-Related Peritonitis. J Clin Immunol. 2009 May;29(3):365-78.
- Leung JC, Tang SC, Chan LY, Chan WL, Lai KN. Synthesis of TNF-alpha by mesangial cells cultured with polymeric anionic IgA-role of MAPK and NF-kappaB. Nephrol Dial Transplant 2008; 23: 72-81.
- Leung JC, Chan LY, Tang SC, Chu KM, and Lai KN. Leptin induces TGF-beta synthesis through functional leptin receptor expressed by human peritoneal mesothelial cell. Kidney Int, 2006. 69(11):2078-2086.
- Leung JC, Tang SC, Chan LY, Tsang AW, Lan HY, Lai KN. Polymeric IgA increases the synthesis of macrophage migration inhibitory factor by human mesangial cells in IgA nephropathy. Nephrol Dial Transplant 2003; 18:36-45.
- Leung JC, Tang SC, Lam MF, Chan TM, Lai KN. Charge-dependent binding of polymeric IgA1 to human mesangial cells in IgA nephropathy. Kidney Int 2001; 59:277-285.
- Leung JC, Tsang AW, Chan DT, Lai KN. Absence of CD89, polymeric immunoglobulin receptor, and asialoglycoprotein receptor on human mesangial cells. J Am Soc Nephrol 2000; 11:241-249.