The Department as part of the Faculty of Medicine provides supervision / examiners to candidates of research degrees e.g. Doctor of Medicine (MD), Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) and Master of Philosophy (MPhil).
Enquiries on Postgraduate Programmes:
The Department of Medicine, School of Clinical Medicine has no or very little involvement with student admissions nor the processing of that information.
Any general enquiries on eligibility, method of application, any aspect of University regulations, application procedures, copies of application forms and prospectus, student services etc should be addressed to the Faculty of Medicine or the University of Hong Kong as per hyperlinks below:
- Graduate School, HKU
- Research Services Section, The Registry - includes links to current Postgraduate Prospectus
- Faculty of Medicine -RPG Contact Information
- HKU Taught Postgraduate Admissions
- HKU Master of Philosophy (MPhil)
- HKU Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
Below lists the links for current research interests of Speciality Divisions of the Department, of which can admit research degree students.