Visions & Missions
Divisions / Centres / Units
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Haematology Medical Oncology and Haemopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation HSCT
- Infectious Diseases
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Respiratory Medicine and Critical Care Medicine
- Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology
Haematology, Medical Oncology & Haemopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation (HSCT)
The Division of Haematology, Haematological Oncology, Medical Oncology and Haemopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation at Queen Mary Hospital is a tertiary / quaternary referral centre for blood diseases and malignant diseases in Hong Kong.
|Teaching And Training|
Copyright © 2019. Department of Medicine, School of Clinical Medicine, The University of Hong Kong. All rights reserved.